Atlassian has partnered with the Organization for Autism Research (OAR) which is the only autism charity that focuses solely on applied research. Funds raised directly support research and programs that help parents, families, and educators in the autism community on a daily basis. To learn more about the OAR visit - www.researchautism.org
THE IMPACT YOU HELP OAR MAKE
- $10 provides a Curriculum in a Box professional development set to general education teachers.
- $25 provides 15 copies of A Guide to Safety to families and first responders.
- $100 provides the Kit for Kids peer education resource to an entire elementary or middle school.
- $150 provides 100 copies of a Life Journey through Autism guidebook sent to a community support group or military installation.
- $1,000 provides a research grant for a graduate student studying autism.
- $3,000 provides a scholarship for a student with autism to attend college.
- $30,000 fully underwrites an applied research pilot study.